Bleach: New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: New Generation

A Bleach RPG that takes place a few centuries later.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Welcome to the Little Garden
The World of the Living (open) EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 2:50 am by Guest

» Soul Eater RPG
The World of the Living (open) EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:24 pm by Guest

» The World of the Living (open)
The World of the Living (open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:52 pm by Arisu

» Kensei Miaru (WIP)
The World of the Living (open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:16 am by Kensei Miaru

» If You Break Any of the Rules.....(Penalty Thread)
The World of the Living (open) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:21 pm by Mini Mod

» Arisu Kanai
The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:41 am by Yuni

» Application
The World of the Living (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:05 pm by Yuni

» Rika Fukui
The World of the Living (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:00 pm by Yuni

» Divisions/Squads
The World of the Living (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:13 am by Yuni

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The World of the Living (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuni
Admin
Yuni

Birthday : 1938-06-06

The World of the Living (open) Empty
PostSubject: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:01 am

"So this is the World of the Living."she said right after she got out of the Senkaimon. All though it was rare to see a captain in the Real World there she was standing above Karakura Town. She was here for a one to three day mission to destroy any hollows that may appear. The reason why she was the here or at least until someone come was because everyone else was too busy or just rejected the offer. "This may take whie."she sighed and then took a look at the peaceful surrounding.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachng.rpg-board.net
Arisu
Human
Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:07 am

Arisu was wandering around the town, having nothing to do. Her parents were busy with their usual business and her piano lessons were already over. Arisu was thinking about composing her own song somewhere peaceful. Fortunately it was the perfect weather and it was perfectly peaceful. "Here's a good spot," Arisu thought as she sat down, under a tree at Tsubakidai Park.

Last edited by Arisu on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuni
Admin
Yuni

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:13 am

All right then she thought as land near a tree in some park in Karakura Town. "Lets just get this over with."She said with a sharp look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arisu
Human
Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:16 am

As soon as Arisu sat down, she whipped out her notebook and a pencil. Then as if she was zoning into her own world, she began to work on her song.
Back to top Go down
Yuni
Admin
Yuni

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:23 am

Right after she landed she got into her gigai. She looked around and saw a sign that said Tsubakidai Park. She turned around and saw a girl with writing something in a notebook and asked "Is this Karakura Town?"It was a good thing she was in her gigai otherwise there would a good chance the girl wouldn't be able to see her.
Back to top Go down
Arisu
Human
Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:27 am

Arisu looked up. "Oh um yes it is. Do you need help looking for something," Arisu asked politely. She was always nice with strangers....though she tries to avoid them.
Back to top Go down
Yuni
Admin
Yuni

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:32 am

"Thanks! I'm Yuni Kuroyuki and I guess you can say I'm from out of town."she said to the girl. She was use to introducing herself to people since she had to do it every time someone new joined her squad.
Back to top Go down
Arisu
Human
Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:35 am

Arisu smiled. "Oh really? Where are you from?" Arisu asked. The foreign people she ever knew were Americans and occasionally Chinese people.
Back to top Go down
Yuni
Admin
Yuni

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:42 am

"W-Where I'm from? Umm. That's a hard question." she said kind of stammering. I can't tell her that I'm from Soul Society.she said.
Back to top Go down
Arisu
Human
Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:47 am

"Oh um, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to! I'm Arisu Kanai by the way," Arisu laughed nervously. Then Arisu decided to ask a different question. "So...are you here for a vacation?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuni
Admin
Yuni

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:02 pm

"I wouldn't say vacation."she said. "It's uh.. hard to explain."
Back to top Go down
Rika
Shinigami
Rika

Birthday : 1966-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Rika got got out of the Senkaimon and looked around. There she is. she thought to herself. She went down to where where Yuni was and said "Captain Kuroyuki. I have somethi-.right before she could finish her sentence she realized that the Captain was talking to a human girl.
Back to top Go down
Arisu
Human
Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Arisu nodded slowly. "What a mysterious person," Arisu thought. Then she saw a girl next Yuni. "Hello! Are you Yuni's friend? I'm Arisu Kanai," Arisu said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Yuni
Admin
Yuni

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Yuni was surprised when Arisu introduced herself to Rika. "You can see her." I knew her reiatsu was higher than a normal being, but i didn't expect her to be able to see us.
Back to top Go down
Arisu
Human
Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Arisu looked confused. "Oh um...yes I can but I'm pretty sure anyone else can too," Arisu replied.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Shinigami
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:36 pm

"Your wrong.I'm pretty sure only you and Captain Kuroyuki can see me in this form." she explained. "Putting that aside I've come to help you eliminate the hollows."
Back to top Go down
Arisu
Human
Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:37 pm

"Hollows? What are those? Are you talking about empty hollow?" Arisu asked, completely confused.
Back to top Go down
Yuni
Admin
Yuni

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:45 pm

"No,hollows are monsters that come after souls or living humans,but it doesn't concern you so don't worry;just be careful."she explained to Arisu,but she was pretty sure she wouldn't under stand what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Arisu
Human
Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Arisu nodded slowly. "Oh um......can I 'see' them too?" Kotori asked though she didn't understand even 50% of what Yuni just said.
Back to top Go down
Yuni
Admin
Yuni

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:54 pm

"If you can see Rika in that form then, yeah you'll be able to them too.You'll be able to recognize them because they all have a white mask covering there face."
Back to top Go down
Arisu
Human
Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:59 pm

"Form? What?" Arisu thought. She had a million questions but then she figured they were just playing some joke. "I'm pretty sure they can see you, see...... oh him!" Arisu insisted. "If I ask him and he can see her, then my confusion will end"[i] Arisu thought.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Shinigami
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:03 pm

"Captain, I don't think she believes us."she said turning to Yuni.
Back to top Go down
Arisu
Human
Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Arisu looked at Rika. "Oh um.....I can hear you,". Arisu didn't want to appear rude but a lot of people play pranks on innocent people;she was just being cautious.
Back to top Go down
Yuni
Admin
Yuni

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:08 pm

I know that. And what happened to your gigai that's the main reason this is happening."she sighed and turned to Arisu "Just give it some time."she told Rika.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Shinigami
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:10 pm

"I forgot to bring it."she said kind of quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World of the Living (open)   The World of the Living (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The World of the Living (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Generation :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: